Natural-looking and acting non-slip dentures
The Denture Center specializes in producing affordable dentures that are natural-looking and supported by implants to keep them firmly in place. Our dentures are made with the highest attention to detail and created using digital imaging for a precision fit.
Dr. Munz uses AvaDent digital dentures as he has found that they are the best quality of dentures he can provide, while still keeping an affordable cost. AvaDent uses breakthrough CAD/CAM technology to custom design and mill the dentures.
Eat anything you want with our stable Dentures
When it comes to dentures it’s not only important that they look beautiful—they also need to function as well as natural teeth would.
Dr. Munz gives his patients the ability to eat what they want without worrying about their dentures slipping out of place. Mini Dental Implants (MDIs) provide enough support to make it possible for patients to eat all types of foods with ease.
Implant-Supported Dentures with MDIs
Dr. Munz prefers implant-supported dentures because he knows that chewing is a primary concern of patients needing dentures. Mini Dental Implants take little time to install, are minimally invasive and ensure the denture does not slip out of place when eating.
Once a patient is fitted with implant-supported dentures they can resume chewing and eating their favorite foods immediately. A denture without implants lacks stability and requires the patient to follow a soft food diet. However, implant-supported dentures allow you to eat what you love without restriction.
Knowledge and experience you can trust
As a founding member of the International Academy of Mini Dental Implants, and a Fellow of the American Academy of Small Diameter Implants, Dr. Munz has the experience and knowledge you can trust to effectively enhance your smile to look more beautiful and function more effectively. Dr. Munz has placed thousands of implants over the years. He is skilled at extracting teeth gently and comfortably.
Dr. Munz provides new patients with a complimentary consultation. The consultation includes:
- Discussion of your objectives
- Oral exam
- Review of dental and medical history
- Digital panoramic X-rays
- Review of treatment options and get any questions answered
- Treatment plan
Procedure for Stable Dentures
Use of the latest technology makes creating your stable, natural-looking dentures a fast and comfortable procedure.
Dr. Munz uses the revolutionary Sirona xg3D Cone Beam Dental Imaging machine to plan the placement of the stabilizing implants and AvaDent digital dentures for durability, aesthetics and a precision fit.
High-quality, natural-looking and feeling dentures
Our dentures are made with hard and durable acrylic, making them resistant to wear, and strong enough to be made thinner and less bulky than conventional dentures. The result is that they look more natural, have a custom ergonomic fit and have more effective bite strength.
Our dentures resemble a natural smile because the sides and edges of the teeth are thinner, sharper and more translucent. The implants allow the dentures to be secured to the mouth without the need of an upper plate for support, which would typically block the roof of the mouth. This means that our implant-supported dentures provide a more natural feel when eating and talking.
The advantages of AvaDent Dentures
Dr. Munz chose AvaDent dentures for their quality, durability, precision fit and fast turnaround.
- Minimal appointments: Using AvaDent dentures, Dr. Munz can prepare your dentures in two visits instead of the traditional five or six.
- Computer precision fit: The software Dr. Munz uses allows him to digitally design dentures and send them to the AvaDent lab to be created exactly to his specifications.
- Bio-hygienic materials: Avadent dentures are made from a patented highly compressed base material which is resistant to bacterial growth known to cause “denture breath” and sore spots.
- Permanent digital record: If AvaDent dentures are lost or damaged, they can be recreated quickly for an exact new duplicate and sent to Dr. Munz’s office. A digital record also allows for spares to be made easily!
Types of dentures we offer
Dr. Munz provides various dentures depending on your individual needs:
- Mini Implant-supported dentures
- Full and partial dentures without implants
- Immediate dentures: for immediate placement when teeth are extracted, so you never go without teeth!
- No-metal dentures
Relines and Repairs for the right fit
Dr. Munz has a lab right in his office for relines and repairs and making adjustments to your dentures to make sure they fit perfectly.
When relining, Dr. Munz will remove some of the excess material from the underside of the denture, and reshape it by replacing with acrylic to give an updated fit for the patient’s unique mouth shape. Repairing is a similar procedure and also depends on the particular case.